ORDER & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- All food orders are a la carte for pickup only, and do not include wait staff or chefs to prepare/finish/serve the items.
- Orders and order changes must be placed and billed at least 72 hours in advance.
- Orders may be placed up to 30 days in advance.
- Catering orders require payment upon checkout.
- Change requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Changes left via voicemail will not be acknowledged. If changes are requested with less than 72 hours notice, an extra fee may apply.
- On shorter notice than 72 hours, Breadologie may not be able to accommodate your requests, or options may be limited and a 25% rush fee on your order would apply.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to place an order less than 72 hours in advance.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to rush orders.
- For orders placed and accepted less than 72 hours in advance, payments are fully non-refundable and will be due at the time of your order if placed in-store or over the phone. If the order is placed and accepted via email, an online payment request will be sent via email and must be paid by 12:00PM the day prior to your event date. If unpaid by the designated time, the order will be considered unconfirmed and will not be prepared. You may also choose to pay in-store prior to your pickup date. Please let us know in your email if you prefer to pay in person.
- Full payment must be completed prior to pickup. If full payment has not been received by 12:00PM the day prior, the order will be considered cancelled and no refunds will be processed.
- We accept cash and credit cards for in-store payments and credit card payments via online payment requests. We do not accept money orders, checks, or bank wire transfers.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- Cancellations must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com. Voicemails WILL NOT be considered for cancellation requests or order changes.
- Orders cancelled less than 72 hours prior to your pickup time and date will not be refunded.
- Orders cancelled more than 72 hours in advance will result in a 50% refund in the same method of original payment.
- Orders not pickup up on the designated date will not be refunded. Due the perishable nature of our products, items will not be saved for a later date nor will they be remade for pickup at a later date.
PREPARED FOODS SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Breadologie Bakery is not responsible for how food is handled after pickup.
- Breadologie supplies food at room temperature and on sheet pans with lids or cardboard pastry boxes. Alternative packaging may be used at the baker’s discretion.
- All baked goods are delivered at room temperature, unless otherwise noted for items such as quiches.
- To keep your food tasting good, we recommend foods not to be held longer than 2 hours before serving.
- Hot foods such as quiches are served cold and may require reheating to the client’s desired temperature. You will need access to an oven. Quiches come in sheet pans that can be placed directly in an oven (with the plastic lid removed first). Breadologie does not offer chafing dishes or warming trays. You may request foods be reheated upon your pickup arrival. Please allow 15 minutes for reheating.
- Cold foods should be kept at 40F by the use of a cooler or nesting foods in containers of ice.
- The maximum time for leaving prepared foods at room temperature is 2 hours. Discard perishable foods left at room temperature longer than 2 hours. If you are eating outdoors where temperatures are over 80F, it is recommended to discard foods after 1 hour.
- In general, refrigerated leftover foods should be consumed within 3-4 days. Refrigerated leftovers containing leafy greens should be consumed within 1-2 days. When in doubt, throw it out.
ALLERGENS AND SPECIAL DIETS
Breadologie Bakery’s kitchen is an open plan facility, and allergens such as nuts and gluten are present. Due to our kitchen layout, there is always the possibility of cross contamination even when taking every possible precaution. Breadologie Bakery Inc. will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or contacted at any event catered by our company.
PRICES AND ITEMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Prices and items are subject to change. Seasonal produce may be replaced in some items. Additional fees may apply to your original invoice and subject to the policies outlined on this page.